About County Insurance Brokers
County Insurance Brokers is an independent practice providing free professional advice to its clients.
Established in 1972 we have been providing a full range of business and personal insurances for clients throughout the UK for over forty years.
To ensure that you receive the right cover at a competitive price our experienced staff are able to place cover with major insurers and will provide you with advice and assistance.
Our offices are conveniently located in central Worthing where we will be pleased to discuss your requirements
Free ongoing advice and guidance
We have been arranging personal insurances for our clients for over forty years and will be pleased to advise you regarding a policy to meet your needs.
- Private Car
- Commercial Vehicle
- Classic Car
- Motor Cycle
- Home Buildings & Contents
- High Net Worth Household
- Travel Insurance
- Holiday Home
- Non-Standard Construction Property
Assistance at all stages of a claim
The insurance needs of a business can be complex and wide ranging. We can advise you regarding suitable protection for your business, to meet your needs and circumstances.
We have access to a wide range of special schemes and can assist in the following areas:
- Commercial/Industrial Combined
- Property Owners
- Public/Product & Employers Liability
- Excess Layer Public Liability
- Motor Trade
- Commercial Vehicle
- Motor Fleet
- Professional Indemnity
- Directors & Officers
- Marine Cargo
- Goods in Transit
Portfolio reviews undertaken annually
- Free ongoing advice and guidance on all general insurance matters
- Recommendations are made in your best interests at all times
- Pre-printed application forms provided wherever possible
- Assistance available at all stages of any claims under your policies
- Personal visits available for businesses
- Portfolio reviews undertaken at least annually
- Client confidentiality rigidly observed at all times
- Take advantage of our long-standing relationships with major insurers
- Payments may be made by Visa, MasterCard, cheque or cash
- Payment by monthly instalments may also be available